Thursday, April 06, 2006

I See How It Works

Well, yes. Okay. Maybe I jumped the gun. I was almost giddy with optimism when I made the last post several hours ago, naturally jinxing the rest of the day and the family. AC's low fever of the last three days shot up to 103 this afternoon, prompting an unplanned trip to the pediatrician, who found the girl's right ear infected. Now we're all home (N, AC, and I), but dinner has not yet been prepared. D will, in a perfect world, be home shortly. It remains to be seen whether I can pull off this writing interlude.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm sorry you have had so much illness in the family. :( I hope things improve quickly and you can get back to your writing. :)

Mary Louisa said...

Thanks, Jeff. I'm sure one of your many inventions could help me jump-start my muse. ;)

anne frasier said...

oh yes! and maybe one that alllows for hands-free breastfeeding while typing. :D