Wednesday, April 25, 2007

La-La-Linkies

I'm struggling to find something to write on this blog that won't take two hours to compose, edit, and post. So, here are some links I have found useful and entertaining in recent months; perhaps you will also enjoy them.

www.Peak62.com: Peak 62 is an outdoor gear shop that was incredibly speedy in sending me our stainless steel mugs for the kids. Seems like a great outfit; they are based in Seattle.

www.Vermontcountrystore.com: As a kid, I used to spend hours looking through the Vermont Country Store's little black and white catalogs, studying the old-fashioned (read: freaky) items they sold to, I assumed, elderly farm wives. And now, look at me, wanting to order things for my middle-aged suburban (read: freaky) lifestyle!

www.slashfood.com: Slashfood is an addictive group blog about the latest and yummiest in comestible news. Just one day's postings can take you around the world in food and drink.

veganlunchbox.blogspot.com: Jennifer [McCann] Shmoo takes great care to feed her other two Shmoos healthy vegan fare, mindfully packaged. On her blog she generously shares her discoveries with the rest of us.

The Landlord: Watch in disbelief as a hateful landlord takes Will Ferrell down a peg. Make sure you are wearing leak-protection first.

1 comment:

PT-LawMom said...

Great post, ML! I love Vegan Lunch Box and read her blog faithfully. I will definitely check out Vermont Country Store!