Sunday, December 30, 2007

Garden of Darkness, by Anne Frasier

LOVED it. I took it to Alabama with me, and the story consumed my every spare moment between eating, sleeping, opening presents, and chasing my children around my parents' house. Trust me, you won't be able to put it down either. For those who follow Frasier's writing career (her blog has been a must-read of mine for years--alas, she is powering it down for a while), there are some delightful references. Be forewarned, though, this is not a novel to read while holed up alone in a secluded forest cabin. The story is spooky, sad, and occasionally horrifying. But in the end, satisfying. Cheers, Anne, and happy new year!

Everyone go buy Garden of Darkness!!

2 comments:

Rains said...

I found your blog while searching Frasier TV Show!!! Its really a nice post.
I Download Frasier Episodes online and saw every episode of the show!!!

Er. said...

Somia; I think you are huge fan of this show like me. I think you want to know about frasier tv show. This is a nice show and I like it. You can download frasier episodes from here with excellent DVD picture quality.