Monday, December 17, 2007

Speechless

Hurling myself through a plate glass window would've been preferable to living through my day from about 3pm on. Since getting the kids to sleep and then cleaning up the five (dog) pee stains in my study and the family room, I've been paying bills and considering what to write about today. Still have to file financial and medical papers, take a shower, and put away laundry. No time for Starter Wife tonight.

R's eyes are getting worse. Got drops today to slow the progression. Tomorrow will be extremely busy, including the dreaded EMG on my right arm. My dad has surgery scheduled for 7:30am. I don't think he's ever had surgery. Unless you count the vasectomy. Don't tell him I said that. I'm a bit stressed at the moment.

1 comment:

PT-LawMom said...

Man, you and I are living parallel lives. I had the EMG on my arm and both legs. Took a Percocet before I went in and that helped, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Really, really uncomfortable. Painful when they decided that not only did they have to shock, but they also had to stick a needle in my muscle, but generally much better than I had thought it would be. Still, if you've got 'em, smoke 'em. Take some drugs with you.