Saturday, October 01, 2005

THROW NOTHING AWAY TODAY!

Yes, that's right:

It's THROW NOTHING AWAY DAY.

Click here to learn more.

If you've already discarded this morning, that's okay, just start from now. I'd have had this post up yesterday, but I've been having trouble with $&*^$( Blogger since their schedule maintenance yesterday.

So far today, I've tossed two diapers and the foil tear-top from a can of coffee. I rescued D's Onion page-a-day from the garbage to use for a grocery list. He needed some reminding, you see. Since then, he has composted the coffee grounds. We're going to the neighbors for a cookout this afternoon, and it will be interesting to see what is disposable there, and how Dave and I can conserve resources.

BIG congratulations to my friend the pregnant lady!!!

That is all. Now go forth and be resourceful.

No comments: