Thursday, May 05, 2005

My Measurements, Week 2

Well, no waist or hip measurements today, but I made ya look! Durrrrrr... I do have a weight measurement, and I am at 150 this morning (loss of three in one week). I don't think it's anything I'm doing significant in terms of diet and exercise, except cutting out the sweets and breads, to some extent. I think some of it has to do just with the pregnancy weight naturally falling away as I'm breastfeeding and chasing a toddler around in circles. And, yes, he does run with scissors, when he can get his hands on him. While we're on the toddler, his rashiness isn't subsiding, three days into the no-tomato diet. But, we'll stick it out the full two weeks. He had diaper rash from hell today; maybe the tomatoes from Monday are still in there working their magic as they slowly parade to the exit???

No comments: